Monday, October 2

Havoc learns cute new things

I've done really well not making this a blog soley about the cute antics of Havoc, my severe macaw... who sadly is STILL on layaway as I had a few unexpected expenses. However, today, she learned a few new things...

She now flips over on her back so I can rock her like a baby. She doesn't wait to make sure my hands are there to support her - she hangs from my chest and just drops. Thankfully I am pretty watchful!

The other cute thing is I left the office today, with her happily chewing on a pen cap, to do something very quickly and come back... just after i hit the door, i hear her cry, "HAVOC!!!" and poke my head back in to see her running towards the door.

Awww! She didn't want mommy to leave!

On a not so amusing note, I found that Biff, my female plumheaded parakeet, has learned to EXACTLY make the same annoying quaker scream that my quaker parakeet, Pickle, makes. Joy. Now there's two of that god awful sound.

No comments: